I'm not a writer... but if I were, this is what I'd write about.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sasha and Malia Beanie Babies


I'm so in love with the lives of little Sasha and Malia! I can't wait until their father's tenure is over and they'll 15 and 18 years old with their own cute little teenage reality show.

On second thought. Who am I kidding? Barack is not going to allow that!

But still, imagine Malia's prom! What about Sasha's first day of high school? Oh and the day they follow in their mom's footsteps and become AKA's, I'm going to truly be a proud (imaginary) parent! (I mean come on, their dolls are already wearing pink and green for Christ's sake!)

We're going to grow up with this cute little girls no matter how hard the Obama's try to keep them out of the spotlight and it's already started.

I just read that Malia and Sasha have been made into Beanie Babies! So cute!

Outside all of the cuteness you have to think about the gravity of the dolls. Denise Gary Robinson, president of DollsLikeMe.com said "Girls all over the world, of all colors, will be looking for these dolls. They want to identify with these two girls." Little bronze-colored dolls! Wooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Pictured are Sweet Sasha (left) and Marvelous Malia (right)

No comments: