I'm not a writer... but if I were, this is what I'd write about.

Monday, February 2, 2009

The Best Gift...


So today was my birthday and here are the bests gifts I've received so far:

$25 from my uncle who I believe is the cheapest man alive

A homemade cake from my mom, even though that's not what I wanted

Red Velvet Sprinkles cupcakes from my co-workers (so thoughtful)

A few dedicated away messages on aim (so much love!)

A dinner party at Sizzler... that's a whole other story

but the best gift was a phone call and a GOOD explanation from a special somebody who was on his way out. I'm such a girl! More birthday news later... the night is still young...

1 comment:

Silent Scorpion said...

You are such a girl! The "best' gift was from a special friend. I bet it was and I'm glad you got it.

Happy Birthday again!