I'm not a writer... but if I were, this is what I'd write about.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Horror Movie Fans Rejoice!

The God of Horror, the Sultan of Sadism, the Messiah of Macabre (I just wanted to use that word), Mr. Wes Craven is going to do what no other (as far as I know) horror film maker has ever done- remake one of his own classics.

Wes Craven's first film Last House on the Left (1972) is set to be released this year and I'm so excited to see what he's going to do with it. Check out the original trailer of the film that's pretty much THE most grotesque horror film in history:



Here's the trailer for the 2009 version:



The remake is supposed to come out on Friday March 13. If you can't wait that long to get your scary movie fix, don't worry because in about three weeks you'll be able to take a stroll down memory lane toward Crystal Lake to re-visit my fav fictional serial killer- Jason! :) I love it!



Friday the 13th (2009)going to be in theaters on Friday, February 13th and I'm going to be somewhere in the back row struggling to keep my eyes open. (I'm scary, yet I hate missing stuff)

No comments: