I'm not a writer... but if I were, this is what I'd write about.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Think Like a Man



Mark your calendar's January 27, 2009.

That's when Steve Harvey's book Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man comes out. Now, I don't normally endorse stuff like this and I actually despise all types of self help- books, movies, videos, and TV shows. However, I'm making an exception for this one because I'm been listening to Steve Harvey's morning radio show over there and he's been speaking the truth!

In an effort to promote his new book Harvey's been sharing some of his words of wisdom on air. The other day he shared this rule:

In the beginning of the relationship never tell a guy what you want because that's exactly what you'll get- what you want. It'll be weeks before they get tired of that and start showing their true colors.

The book description says that the book discusses concepts and answers questions such as:

The Ninety Day Rule: Ford requires it of their employees, should you require it of your man?

How to spot a mama's boy and what if anything you can do about it.

The five questions every woman should ask their man to determine how serious he is.

I'm definitely going to buy the book and blog about the juicy stuff I find but I think you should buy the book and read it yourself too.

No comments: